Pesto Pasta By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
For all the pasta lovers out there, here is a recipe for Pesto Pasta. Chef Pallavi’s guest Actress Rytasha Rathore’s mom shares an incredibly easy recipe for a great pesto pasta bursting with bold, fresh flavours. This basil pesto pasta with colourful vegetables is smooth, creamy and yummy.Read More
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 100 gm grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- rock salt
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup blanched broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup yellow bell pepper
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper
- crushed pepper
- boiled farfalle pasta
- 30 - 40 gm sliced black and green olives
- olive oil for garnish
- In a blender jar, add basil leaves, grated parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, pine nuts, rock salt as per taste. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar and prepare a paste.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, button mushrooms, rock salt as per taste and mix it. Add blanched broccoli, sliced cucumber, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, pepper and mix.
- Add pesto sauce and mix. Add boiled farfalle pasta, Add sliced black and green olives, paprika as per taste and toss it.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese, olive oil and basil leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.