A dosa made of green moong and served with coconut or spicy tamarind chutney.Read More
- 1 cup soaked rice
- 1 cup soaked green moong
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger juliennes
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Blend 1 cup soaked rice and 1 cup soaked green moong in a blender along with 1 1/2 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tsp chopped green chillies, 2 tbsp chopped ginger, salt as required, 1 tsp cumin seeds and little water.
- Rest the batter for 15 minutes.
- Heat the Tawa and pour the batter.
- Sprinkle some oil and cook till the dosa is ready to fold.
- Serve Pesarattu with coconut chutney, and a wedge of lemon and melon.
- Garnish the chutney with coriander sprig and chilli powder.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.