Peri Peri Paneer Calzones By Maria Goretti
Peri Peri Paneer Calzones
Did you know that peri peri sauce first originated in Persia and that paneer is from Persia? Learn all this and more as Maria Goretti next teaches you how to bake Peri Peri Paneer Calzones.Read More
- 250 gm all purpose flour
- 75 ml water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 gm activated yeast
- 250 gm paneer cubes
- 1-2 chopped tomatoes
- 50 gm red and yellow bell pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 5-6 basil leaves
- 2 tbsp peri peri sauce
- crushed black pepper
- 100 gm parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a bowl add refined flour, water, olive oil, salt, the activated yeast and mix it and prepare a dough.
- In a bowl add cubes of paneer, chopped tomatoes, red & yellow pepper.
- Add chopped garlic, basil leaves, peri peri sauce, crushed black pepper, parmesan cheese and mix it well.
- Using a rolling pin roll out the dough and with a cutter cut it in small circular shape.
- Stuff the dough with calzone filling, roll it and pinch the sides.
- In a baking tray place the paneer calzone, brush butter on it and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Once baked Peri peri paneer calzone is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.