Peppery Vermicelli By Ripu Daman Handa
This vermicelli dish is very simple and easy to prepare and best suited for breakfast.Read More
- 100 gm vermicelli
- 4 to 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onion greens
- 2 to 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- water as required
- spring onion greens
- cashew nuts
- In a bowl crush the vermicelli into small pieces.
- Heat a little olive oil in the pan and sauté chopped garlic and onion.
- Add crushed vermicelli to the onion garlic mix.
- Pour a little water into the mixture.
- Mix soya sauce and vinegar with pepper and salt.
- Chopped cashew nuts and spring onion are to be blended with this mixture.
- Transfer it to a serving plate.
- Garnish the dish with chopped spring onion cashew nuts and raisins.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.