Pepper Potatoes By Amit .N
Aaloo is versatile, the simplicity of the dish is the reason to try it.Read More
- Small Potatoes - 8-10
- Nigella seeds
- Oil - 3- 4 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder - 2 teaspoons
- Partly cook the potatoes in a cooker, one whistle.
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into small parts.
- Add 3-4 teaspoons oil in a cast iron kadai. Heat.
- Add a pinch of Nigella seeds to the oil and let it split.
- Add potatoes and salt as per taste.
- Keep it open and toss occasionally till it turn slightly crisp.
- Add a spoon of pepper powder, toss again and add another half spoon if required and mix well, turn off the flame.
- Serve hot!.