Pear & Sweet Potato Flat Bread By Gautam Mehrishi
Pear & Sweet Potato Flat Bread
Ever seen a combination of fruits and vegetable flatbread? This flatbread has a flavour of the cheese. Sweet and Spicy Pear and sweet potato flatbread is a great combination.Read More
- 1 boiled sweet potato
- rock salt to taste
- 4 tsp castor sugar
- ½ chopped pear
- 2 cups refined flour
- 2 gm activated yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- few sprigs of thyme
- 25 gm mozzarella cheese
- water as required
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- In a bowl add chopped sweet potato, rock salt, castor sugar, chopped pear and mix it well.
- In a bowl add refined flour, activated yeast and mix it well.
- Add olive oil, sprigs of thyme, grated mozzarella cheese and mix it well.
- Add the mixture of sweet potatoes into the flour, add water and prepare a dough.
- Roll out the dough over the flour, trim the edges and cut it into two slices.
- Pinch the sides of the dough.
- Add it in the baking tray, add mozzarella cheese, slices of pear, rock salt, castor sugar, sweet potato skin, black pepper powder, hungarian paprika powder, olive oil, sprigs of thyme and bake it in the oven at 175' C for 7 - 8 minutes.
- For garnish add lettuce, sliced tomatoes, olive oil, black pepper powder and hungarian paprika powder.
- Pear & Sweet Potato Flatbread are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.