Pear Hazelnut Flan
Are you one of those people who simply cannot get enough of having Caramel Custard over and over again for dessert? Then you'll definitely love this light and fruity Pear and Hazelnut Flan.Read More
- For Pear Hazelnut Flan: 100 gm sugar
- 150 ml fresh cream
- 150 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup toasted hazelnut powder
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 ml water
- 4 sliced pear wedges
- 2-3 sugar
- Procedure to make Pear hazelnut flan: In a heated pan add castor sugar and let it melt.
- In a bowl add fresh cream, condensed milk, toasted hazelnut powder, eggs, vanilla essence.
- Pour the caramel in an empty tin and let it cool.
- Mix the egg mixture of the bowl.
- Add the custard into an empty bowl and place it in a baking bowl.
- Add water into the baking bowl and bake it in a preheated oven at 170' C for 30 minutes.
- Caramelise sugar to slices of pears.
- Using a knife unmould the flan.
- To garnish add caramelised pears, mint sprigs and Pear hazelnut flan is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.