Pear Choco Muffin By Sujata D
Pear Choco Muffin
Gave a twist to regular muffin by adding juicy pear and melted chocolate. Yum!Read More
- Maida - 1 cup
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ cup
- buttermilk - ½ cup
- Vanilla Extract-1 tsp
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Pears - 1 grated
- 4-6 squares of choclate melted in double broiler
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c.
- Take buttermilk, sugar, grated pears, vanilla and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Fold in flour and baking powder gently into the liquid ingredients.
- Divide the batter into two portions.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of molten chocolate then fold in more of the muffin batter in one half of the batter.
- Fill the muffin moulds half way with plain batter.
- Top it with chocolate batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, cool and serve.