Peanut Rice Crispy Cookies By Aditi Govitrikar
Peanut Rice Crispy Cookies
Planning to make cookies but don't have a oven? Don't worry, an oven is no longer a hindrance in your baking. Made with minimum ingredients, Peanut Rice Crispy Cookies are a perfect accompaniment for tea or coffee.Read More
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp butter
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1½ cup rice crispies
- Heat butter in a pan. Add sugar and milk to the pan and simmer until the sugar dissolves.
- Add some peanut butter and rice crispies to this mixture.
- Mix well, shape the mixture in the form of cookies and place them on a butter paper.
- Allow the cookies to cool at room temperature.
- When the cookies are set, transfer them to a serving plate.
- Peanut Rice Crispy Cookies are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.