Do you have a weakness for peanut butter? Then you will struggle to resist this decadent Peanut Pudding made using chocolate and milk as well. This recipe is perfect after dinner.Read More
- For Peanut Pudding: 200 gm milk chocolate
- 1½ cup milk
- 8 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 5 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp corn strac
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp whipped cream
- icing sugar
- black pepper powder
- Procedure to make Peanut pudding: Into the double boiled add chopped milk chocolate and let it melt.
- In a heated pan add milk, vanilla sugar and stir it.
- To the milk add crushed peanuts, cocoa powder and mix it well.
- To the melted chocolate add fresh cream and mix it.
- In a bowl add cornstarch, milk and mix it.
- Pour the cornstarch-milk into the peanut mixture and mix it well.
- In the glass add melted chocolate, add pudding mixture, layer it with melted chocolate, whipped cream.
- Layer again with peanut flavoured milk and melted chocolate.
- To garnish add icing sugar, crushed peanuts, black pepper powder, chocolate chunks, whipped cream and Peanut pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.