Peanut Butter Banana Swirl Bread
Enjoy the creamy taste of peanut butter and chocolate chips with this delicious bread and make tea time more delightful.Read More
- 120 gms butter
- 100 gm caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Refined flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 15 gm Desiccated coconut
- 2 mashed bananas
- Oil for brushing
- 1 to 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 60 to 70 gm peanut butter
- For Garnish
- peanut butter
- In a bowl add butter, caster sugar, beat it well, add one egg at a time and 1 tbsp flour so it doesn't curdle, add vanilla extract and beat it slightly, now add the other egg and 1 tbsp of flour beat it slightly.
- In another bowl add baking powder, desiccated coconut to the remaining flour, add this to batter.
- Cut banana into slices and mash it, add mashed banana into the mixture and mix well, add a few chocolate chips.
- Brush oil on all the side of the baking dish, as well as on the butter paper and pour the batter in it.
- Soften peanut butter with little warm water and fill it in a piping bag and pour drops of peanut butter into the batter.
- Take toothpick and swirl it well.
- Add Choco chips on the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 C for 25 - 30 minutes and after that insert the toothpick in centre to check.
- If it comes out clean your peanut butter banana bread is ready to eat.
Explore our Popular Stories.