Peanut Butter Banana Swirl Bread By Rakhee Vaswani
Peanut Butter Banana Swirl Bread
Enjoy the creamy taste of peanut butter and chocolate chips with this delicious bread and make tea time more delightful.Read More
- 120 gms butter
- 100 gm caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 15 gm desiccated coconut
- 2 mashed bananas
- oil for brushing
- 1 to 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 60 to 70 gm peanut butter
- peanut butter for garnish
- In a bowl add butter, caster sugar, beat it well, add one egg at a time and 1 tbsp flour so it doesn't curdle, add vanilla extract and beat it slightly, now add the other egg and 1 tbsp of flour beat it slightly.
- In another bowl add baking powder, desiccated coconut to the remaining flour, add this to batter.
- Cut banana into slices and mash it, add mashed banana into the mixture and mix well, add a few chocolate chips.
- Brush oil on all the side of the baking dish, as well as on the butter paper and pour the batter in it.
- Soften peanut butter with little warm water and fill it in a piping bag and pour drops of peanut butter into the batter.
- Take toothpick and swirl it well.
- Add choco chips on the top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160 C for 25 - 30 minutes and after that insert the toothpick in centre to check.
- If it comes out clean your peanut butter banana bread is ready to eat.
Explore our Popular Stories.