Peanut Butter and Jam Bread Rolls
This crisp, jam filled roll makes for a simple, yet impressive snack.Read More
- 5 bread slices
- 1 cup hot milk
- 2 tbsp cherries
- 2 tbsp jam
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp biscuits powdered
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp tempura flour
- 1 tbsp clarified butter
- cinnamon powder
- Cut the edges of the bread slices and flatten them using a roller.
- Take hot milk in a bowl.
- Brush milk on the edges of the flattened bread slices.
- In another bowl, take some cherries and mash them well.
- Mix the mashed cherries with jam and peanut butter.
- Spread the cherry jam peanut butter mix on the bread slices and sprinkle powdered biscuits and cinnamon powder on it.
- Place another bread slice on top and trim the edges.
- Coat the bread slices with tempura flour.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan and place the tempura flour coated bread slices in it.
- Fry both sides until they turn brown.
- Once done, transfer them to a serving dish.
- Serve hot after garnishing with a cherry jam, cinnamon powder and powdered biscuits.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.