Pavlova By Ranveer Brar
Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for Pavlova, a popular dessert from New Zealand. This meringue dessert is topped with whipped cream and kiwi fruit. It is crispy from the outside and soft from the inside and is tremendously tempting.Read More
- 4 egg white
- 220 gm sugar
- 5 ml white vinegar
- 10 gm corn starch
- 2 tsp warm water
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 golden kiwi
- 3 green kiwi
- 100 gms whipped cream (non diary)
- 2 tbsp fresh cream/taazi malai
- 1 tsp rose syrup
- few sprigs mint sprigs
- In a bowl, add egg whites and whisk it.
- Add sugar and whip it. Add cornstarch and whip again.
- Add boiled water, white vinegar and whip it.
- Add the mixture in a piping bag. On a baking tray, pipe out the discs of the mixture.
- Bake the Pavlova at 80'C for 8 hours.
- On the cake stand, apply whipped cream at the bottom. Layer it with pavlova, whipped cream and kiwi.
- In a bowl, add fresh cream and whip it. Garnish with cream, rose syrup.
Explore our Popular Stories.