Pav Bhaji Pasta By Ripu Daman Handa
Pav Bhaji Pasta
Serve the rich combination of Pasta and Pav Bhaji for dinner.Read More
- 1 peeled and diced carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 pav
- 1 cup boiled pasta
- 3 to 4 green chillies
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 3 to 4 tbsp blanched cauliflower
- 2 tbsp chilli garlic paste
- 5 to 6 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 2 to 3 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 to 3 tsp red chilli powder
- 3 to 4 tbsp fresh green peas
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- black salt to taste
- salt to taste
- water as required
- mozzarella cheese
- coriander sprig
- Wash and clean all the vegetables and chop them finely.
- Heat a little butter in a pan, add chopped onion carrot, green bell pepper and tomatoes, mix these vegetables well.
- Add thinly sliced boiled potatoes and blanched cauliflower to this mixture with chilli garlic paste.
- Mix it again with a little pav bhaji masala turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Pour a little water into this mixture, and stir it again.
- Add fresh green peas into it. Mix it again with black salt, salt and chopped green chilli. Drizzle a little lemon juice.
- In order to make the garlic pav, cut it into two different pieces. In a bowl, take a little butter, chopped green chillies and chopped garlic cloves. Mix it with a little red chilli powder.
- Apply the paste on the inner side of the pav and toast the pav on a hot pan.
- For the pasta, add butter to a hot pan. Add boiled pasta to it. Mix the pasta with the hot vegetable masala.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving dish.
- Garnish it with grated Mozzarella cheese and coriander sprig. Serve the pasta with sliced garlic pav.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.