Pav Bhaji Masala By LF Team
Pav Bhaji Masala
A masala or spice powder enhances the flavours of any dish. This Pav Bhaji Masala is a combination of varied spices which can be used in a variety of recipes to add more flavour. Cook your food in this Pav Bhaji Masala and make people fan of your food.Read More
- 2 small black cardamom
- 3 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4-5 cloves
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp peppercorns
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 5-6 dry red chillies
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- In a non-stick pan, roast black cardamom and transfer it onto a plate.
- Roast coriander seeds and add it to the cardamom on the same plate.
- Continue doing this for cinnamon stick, cloves, cumin seeds, peppercorns, fennel seeds, dry red chilies roast them separately and put them aside on the same plate.
- Now that all the roasted spices have piled up on a single plate, sprinkle dry mango powder on the spices.
- Transfer the ingredients from the plate into a mixer grinder.
- Make sure you grind the spices well till you get a fine-powdered mixture.
- You can now use this spice powder to make Pav Bhaji at home.
Explore our Popular Stories.