Pav bhaji khichdi
Its taste different from normal khicdhiRead More
- Tuvar dal 1cup, rice 1cup, chopped potato-1, sliced onion-1, chopped tomato-1, boiled green peas and cauliflower-1cup, grated beetroot-2tbsp, chopped capsicum-1, ginger and garlic paste-1tsp, coriander leaves, salt as per taste, pavbhaji masala-1tsp, chilli powder-1tsp, coriander powder-1tsp, butter-2tsp,ghee-1tsp, cumin seeds-1tsp,garam masala-1tsp, lemon juice-1tsp water as required
- Soak dal and rice for half and houCook both in cooker upto 3 whistlKeep it aside .
- Take a paHeat oil and gheAdd cumin seeds and potatCook till it turns brown.
- Add onioGinger and garlic pastCook for 2mins add capsicum and beets rooAdd boiled green peas and caulifloweAdd tomato and cook for 2mins.
- Add coriander powder, chilli powder and pav bhaji masalAdd salt and cook for 5minAdd cooked khichdAdd garam masala and coriander leaveAdjust with some water and add butter and simmer for 5mins.