One of the famous stree food. Because of lockdown we can't go out so try to laste the same pav Bhaji at home with less ingredients.Read More
- 250gm potato, boiled and mashed
- 200gm cauliflower, boiled and mashed
- 100gm green peas, boiled and mashed
- 200gm onion, finely chopped
- 200gm tomato, finely chopped
- 100gm, Capsicum finely chopped
- 3green chilli finely chopped
- Chopped coriander half cup
- Lemon wages (1 lemon)
- Salt 1nd half teas spoon(depends on taste)
- Turmeric powder half tea spoon
- Ref chilli powder half tea spoon
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1tea spoon
- Cumin powder 1tea spoon
- Coriander powder 1tea spoon
- Paw bhaji masala 1md half tea spoon
- Ginger and garlic paste 2table spoon
- Chopped onion, chopped coriander,and lemon wages for garnish
- 4table spoon of refined oil
- 1cup of warm water
- Pav 8( I made it for 4person so 2pav for each)
- First boil potatoes, cauliflower and green peas together.
- Then mash all the boiled vegetables.
- In a pan heat the refined oil.
- Put the chopped onion.
- Saute it for some time till it turns golden.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste again saute it for 2+3 min.
- Add the choppy tomatoes saute till water gets dry.
- Add all the above mentioned dry spices and salt and mix well.
- Add the mashed vegetables and mix well.
- Add the warm water and leave for 5min.
- Add chopped coriander and turn off the gas or induction oven.
- Add lemon juice.
- Serve with pav and chopped onion and lemon wages.