Pav Bhaji By Sampriti Chatterjee
One of the famous stree food. Because of lockdown we can't go out so try to laste the same pav Bhaji at home with less ingredients.Read More
Preparation time 30min cooking time 20min
- 250gm potato, boiled and mashed
- 200gm cauliflower, boiled and mashed
- 100gm green peas, boiled and mashed
- 200gm onion, finely chopped
- 200gm tomato, finely chopped
- 100gm, Capsicum finely chopped
- 3green chilli finely chopped
- Chopped coriander half cup
- Lemon wages (1 lemon)
- Salt 1nd half teas spoon(depends on taste)
- Turmeric powder half tea spoon
- Ref chilli powder half tea spoon
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1tea spoon
- Cumin powder 1tea spoon
- Coriander powder 1tea spoon
- Paw bhaji masala 1md half tea spoon
- Ginger and garlic paste 2table spoon
- Chopped onion, chopped coriander,and lemon wages for garnish
- 4table spoon of refined oil
- 1cup of warm water
- Pav 8( I made it for 4person so 2pav for each)
- First boil potatoes, cauliflower and green peas together.
- Then mash all the boiled vegetables.
- In a pan heat the refined oil.
- Put the chopped onion.
- Saute it for some time till it turns golden.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste again saute it for 2+3 min.
- Add the choppy tomatoes saute till water gets dry.
- Add all the above mentioned dry spices and salt and mix well.
- Add the mashed vegetables and mix well.
- Add the warm water and leave for 5min.
- Add chopped coriander and turn off the gas or induction oven.
- Add lemon juice.
- Serve with pav and chopped onion and lemon wages.