Patoli By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria presents the recipe for Patoli made with soaked and ground chana dal. This dal crumble is a spicy, savoury and tasty. Serve this to your family and impress them with your cooking skills.Read More
- 1 cup split chickpeas
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tbsp urad dal
- 5 - 6 curry leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- pink salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 cup boiled carrot & peas
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- red chilli powder as per taste
- Prepare a powder of soaked split chickpeas.
- Add green chilli and blend it again.
- Add the mixture in a bowl.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, a pinch of asafoetida, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, urad dal and stir it.
- Add curry leaves and saute.
- Add finely chopped onion, pink salt as per taste and cook it until it turns golden.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and let it cook.
- Add parboiled carrot, green peas and mix it.
- Add chana dal mixture and keep stirring it until it is cooked.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder as per taste and mix it well.
- Grease the ramekin with oil and add Patoli in it.
- Serve it with rice and desi ghee.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.