Patiala Shahi Sevaiyaan By Ajay Chopra
Patiala Shahi Sevaiyaan
Craving a milky dessert but nothing something heavy? Treat yourself to Patiala Shahi Sevaiyan, which even contains healthy ingredients like raisins, almonds and goodness of milk.Read More
- 1 litre milk
- 100 gm sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 tbsp grated dry coconut
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ packet vermicelli
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- Procedure to make Patiala Shahi Sevaiyaan: In a heated pan add milk and let it boil on a slow glass.
- Add sugar in the milk and let it boil.
- In a heated pan add ghee, peeled of almonds and let it turn brown.
- In the ghee add desiccated coconut, raisins and stir it.
- In the same pan add vermicelli and stir it.
- In the boiling milk add green cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Add the boiled milk in the vermicelli and mix it.
- Add fried almonds, a fried mixture of raisin and desiccated coconut in the milk.
- Cook the vermicelli until the milk is soaked.
- To garnish Patiala Shahi Sevaiyaan add fried almonds and mixture of fried raisins and desiccated coconut on it to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.