Patatas Bravas By Sabyasachi Gorai
Patatas Bravas is a classic Spanish dish. It contains two components, fried potatoes and tomatoes sauce. Chef Sabyasachi Gorai shares the classic recipe for this delicacy.Read More
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ kg boiled baby potatoes
- sea salt
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add crushed garlic, sliced onions, roughly chopped tomatoes, chopped red bell pepper, sea salt, water and saute.
- Deep fry the parboiled baby potatoes and set aside.
- Puree the tomato mixture in a blender. Brava sauce is ready.
- Pour the Brava sauce in the serving dish. Top it up with fried potatoes. Garnish it with parsley and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.