Pasta in Creamy Tomato Sauce
Food can easily uplift your mood. A plate of warm pasta is all what you need on a tiring evening. Simple ingredients and easy to cook, this recipe will never fail to impress.Read More
- For sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- For pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 4 - 5 basil leaves
- 2 cups whole wheat penne pasta boiled
- 2 tsp parmesan cheese powder
- basil leaves
- Heat some butter in a pan.
- Add wheat flour to the melted butter and saute well.
- Add milk to this mixture and stir gently.
- The white sauce is ready.
- Heat olive oil in another pan.
- Add chopped garlic, red chilli flakes, tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, salt and mix well.
- When the mixture becomes thick and pulpy, add some basil leaves.
- Pour the white sauce into this mixture.
- Add boiled penne pasta to this and mix well.
- Add some parmesan cheese on the top of the pasta.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving plate.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
- Pasta in Creamy Tomato Sauce is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.