Here's a recipe for quick and healthy pasta you can make in a jiffy. Add some colourful vegetables for flavour and crunch, and watch the plate being licked clean!Read More
- 2 tsp Olive oil, Salt
- 1 cup pasta
- 3/4 cup capsicum, chopped
- 3/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala, Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup Sev
- 3 tsp mint chutney
- 1/2 cup potatoes
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 1/4 cup carrot
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Boil water in a non-stick cooking pot.
- Add olive oil, salt and pasta.
- Boil the pasta until it is done.
- Once the pasta is done, drain the pasta and transfer it into a bowl.
- Add chopped capsicum, chopped onions, chopped coriander leaves and roasted peanuts.
- Add black pepper powder, amchur powder, chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder, sev, mint chutney, boiled potatoes, chopped tomatoes and grated carrot.
- Then, sprinkle lemon juice and olive oil on the pasta.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Enjoy your pasta chaat.
Explore our Popular Stories.