Passion Fruit Pavlova
After seeing photos of this meringue-based dessert in magazines and food blogs, now learn to make this creamy Passion Fruit Pavlova from Maria Goretti. A perfect getaway for all the dessert lovers.Read More
- 4 egg whites
- 140 castor sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 passion fruit pulp
- In a bowl add egg whites and whisk it.
- Add castor sugar and whisk it again.
- Add corn flour, vanilla essence, white wine vinegar and whisk it again.
- On a baking tray place the butter paper.
- Draw a circle on the butter paper.
- Add the mixture within the circle and bake it in a preheated oven at 100' C for 90 minutes.
- Garnish the cake with whipped cream, passion fruit dip and Passionfruit pavlova is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.