Parsley Wadi By Shipra Khanna
Kothimbir Wadi is a popular snack in Maharashtra. Chef Shipra Khanna gives this wadi a flavourful twist with Parsley. This Parsley wadi is a crispy delicious snack and a perfect accompaniment for your tea.Read More
- 1 cup gram flour
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp ginger - garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 green chilli
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Oil for frying
- 4 pieces of bocconcini cheese
- For garnish
- red bell pepper
- parsley leaves
- In a bowl, add gram flour, salt as per taste, coriander powder, ginger - garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, sesame seeds, garam masala and mix it well.
- In a heated pan, add oil, cut pieces of the dough and fry it until it turns golden brown.
- Chop the parsley leaves and green chilli.
- Add it in the gram flour mixture.
- Add lemon juice, water and prepare a dough.
- Wrap the dough in a cling wrap and leave it for steaming for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Garnish with red bell pepper, parsley leaves and serve with the pieces of bocconcini cheese.
Explore our Popular Stories.