Parsi Pora By LF Team
A perfect breakfast for your mornings. Try this popular Parsi omelette recipe prepared with different spices. Team it up with some buttered slices of bread or pav alongside some lemongrass tea and you are sorted for the day.Read More
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 2 tsp green chillies
- coriander leaves
- 1 tsp oil
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and salt together.
- Add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, green chillies and chopped coriander leaves. Whisk them well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cover it for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Your Parsi pora is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.