A deliciously light dessert made with edible gum and almonds.Read More
- 1½ cup wheat flour
- 2 to 3 tbsp rock sugar/misri powdered
- 3 to 4 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 cup edible gum
- 4 to 5 tbsp wheat flour
- 1 to 2 tbsp almonds
- Heat a pan and add clarified butter to it.
- Add edible gum balls and cook until they pop and expand.
- Add a bit of wheat flour and mix well with the edible gum.
- Add chopped almonds.
- Mix well and put the flame off.
- Heat another pan and roast the wheat flour for 3 4 minutes.
- Set aside in a bowl for cooling.
- Add powdered misri to it and mix well.
- Add the edible gum mixture to the flour and mix.
- Serve in small bowls or teaspoons and garnish with chopped almonds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.