Parmesan Tossed Broccoli
Creating a menu for a party is always an arduous task. Adding attractive and unique dishes to the menu just adds to the effort. Here's a scrumptious appetiser recipe that will surely fetch you compliments.Read More
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 - 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bowl broccoli florets
- 2 tsp parmesan cheese powder
- 4 - 5 almonds slivered
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic and saute until the garlic changes colour.
- Add some red chilli flakes, fresh thyme and broccoli florets and saute again.
- Add some parmesan cheese, salt and saute again.
- Transfer the parmesan tossed broccoli to a serving plate.
- Garnish it with some slivered almonds.
- Parmesan Tossed Broccoli is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.