Parmesan Short Bread By Rakhee Vaswani
Parmesan Short Bread
Crumbly and loaded with the delicious flavour of many kinds of cheese, this savoury shortbread will serve as a wonderful accompaniment to your brunch menu. Do give it a try.Read More
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp oil
- 9 to 10 cherry tomatoes
- For garnish
- pesto sauce
- olive slice
- feta cheese slice
- yellow pepper juliennes
- In a bowl add butter, parmesan cheese and beat it well, add refined flour mixed herbs, chilli flakes, egg yolk and mix it well.
- Shape the dough into a log, make sure it is even in shape, roll it in an aluminium foil.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes.
- Slice the log into small diskettes and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 160 to 170 C for 10 to 15 mins.
- In a pan drizzle oil and roast some cherry tomatoes.
- Place the shortbreads on a plate.
- Garnish it with roasted cherry tomatoes pesto sauce, feta cheese, olive slice and julienned yellow pepper.
Explore our Popular Stories.