Parle G Biscuit Cake🥮 By Ritu saha
Parle G Biscuit Cake🥮
Only 3 ingredientsRead More
- 4 Packet Parle G Biscuit (45-50 piece)
- 1 and half cup of milk
- 6 tbsp sugar powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- One teaspoon Eno.
- Grind all biscuits into the grinder and make powder .
- Put biscuit powder in a bowl to prepare batter.
- Add Sugar powder and coco powder and mix it properl.
- Add milk gradually and Keep the consistency thick,It should be not too thin or thick.
- Then finally add eno, and mix it well.
- Grease the baking pan with butter or oil.
- Then sprinkle it with regular flour (maidMake sure all of the baking pan is coated You can lightly move it around so the flour coats the easily to the baking pan.
- Then pour the batter into the paTap it lightly on the counter so that all the big air bubbles escape.
- Now in a pressure cooker add a stand and turn the flame on and heat for 5 minutes .then add your baking pan cover the lid remove the whistle and cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
- After that open the lid and pierce a toothpick and if the batter doesn’t stick to the toothpick then your cake is ready.
- Once the cake is ready turn off the flame and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Once it cools down then cut into equal pieces, pour some chocolate syrup and chocolate and serve it.