Parched Rice Croquettes By Gautam Mehrishi
Parched Rice Croquettes
Poha with a twist -- Now have stuffed spiced poha croquettes made of cumin seeds, dried mango powder and grated coconut instead of the same ol' Poha.Read More
- 2 cups soaked parched rice
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- 2 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 2 tsp green chilli paste
- 2 tsp mint and coriander paste
- salt to taste
- parched rice
- fried parched rice
- grated coconut
- Take soaked parched rice in a bowl.
- Mix it with mustard seeds a little salt, cumin seeds, dried mango powder and curd.
- In another bowl, take some grated coconut, green chilli paste, and a paste of mint and coriander.
- Mix it with a little salt.
- Make either flat round shapes or balls out of the parched rice mixture.
- Make several of these and fill them with the coconut mixture and coat them all with parched rice.
- At the same time, heat oil in a pan and fry these in the oil.
- When they turn golden brown colour take them out and drain the excess oil.
- Transfer them to a serving dish and serve with a mix of fried parched rice and grated coconut.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.