Paratha Quesadilla By Tanmay Patil
It is a Mexican recipe with a desi twistRead More
- For filling
- Boiled Smashed potatoes (2), 1 capsicum chopped , 1 onion chopped, salt, tomato sauce, 2 cheese cubes, corn, crushed black pepper , chopped 2 green chillies
- For dough
- Wheat flour 1/4 cup
- Maida 1 cup
- Make dough of above ingredients .
- Make a half cooked slim chapati.
- Mix all ingredients of filling .
- Take a chapati, add the filling to half of chapati, keep a cheese slice in the filling and add red chilli powder, close the chapati, on a pan add butter and keep the paratha Quesadilla on it and cook on low flame till outer covering is brown Then cut it in half and enjoy it.