Avacado, Bacon and Chicken Burger
Grilled slices of chicken breasts topped with avocado and mayonnaise dressings served with rich mustard and tomato ketchup sets up the moods for a perfect evening party snack.Read More
- bacon & chicken burger 4 burger buns
- 4 smoked chicken slices
- 4 Cheese slices
- 1 tsp paprika
- For marinade
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 white meat chicken breast slices
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin seeds roasted and crushed
- For salad
- 2 avocados
- 1 Lemon wedge
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- For the dip
- french mustard
- tomato ketchup
- paprika as required
- homemade potato wedges
- chopped spring onion
- Marinate the chicken breast slices with salt, roasted cumin seeds, paprika, and olive oil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Horizontally slice the buns from the centre in two halves and toast them in a pan using some olive oil till they turn slightly golden in colour.
- Grill the chicken slices in the pan using some olive oil.
- Place the grilled slices on the base of the toasted bun, add cheese slices to it with a dash of paprika.
- Halve the avocado and squeeze lime juice on it, scoop out the avocado pulp, cut it into small pieces, and top them on the burger.
- Place the smoked chicken slices on top of the avocado pieces and spread some mayonnaise dressing and garnish with paprika.
- Close the burger with the other half of the bun and serve with French mustard and tomato ketchup.
- Serve some homemade potato wedges sprinkled with spring onions (finely chopped) for a filling meal.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.