Paranthe ke Halwa By Pankaj Bhadouria
Paranthe ke Halwa
You may have tried suji ka halwa or atte ka halwa. But have you tried paranthe ka halwa? Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares a unique recipe that is easy to make at home. This can be a perfect dessert, especially when you have guests coming over unannounced.Read More
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp desi ghee
- 1 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1/2 cup chopped dry coconut
- 2 tbsp chironji
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- For garnish
- chopped pistachios
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour, desi ghee and mix it. Add water as required and prepare a dough.
- Dust the dough with flour and roll it out. Cook the parantha on a pan by applying ghee. Cut the parantha into pieces and let it cool down.
- Add it in the jar and blend it. In a pan, add ghee and let it melt. Add the crumbled parantha and mix it. Add water and let it boil.
- Add dry ginger powder, chopped dry coconut, chironji, raisins, milk and mix it. Add brown sugar and let it cook for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Switch off the gas and add cardamom powder and mix it well. Garnish the Halwa with cardamom powder, chopped pistachios and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.