Paprika Chicken Thighs with Brussels sprouts By LF Team
Paprika Chicken Thighs with Brussels sprouts
This recipe of chicken thighs is juicy and delicious and guaranteed to leave you asking for more. Just a few ingredients and you can have the yummiest and healthiest chicken recipe served in no time. Now you can eat light and that too without compromising on the taste quotient.Read More
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 4 chicken thighs
- 450 gms brussels sprouts
- 4 small shallots
- 1 sliced lemon
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, take minced garlic, smoked paprika, dried thyme, extra virgin olive oil and black pepper powder. Mix well to form a marinade.
- Put the chicken thighs into the marinade and mix well, making sure that all the pieces are coated well.
- In another bowl, take the brussels sprouts, shallots, sliced lemon, extra virgin olive oil, black pepper powder and mix well.
- On a baking tray, spread the Brussels sprouts mixture.
- Place the chicken thighs over the brussels sprouts and bake it at 230 degrees for 20-25 mins.
- Serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.