Peppery Mushroom Cappuccino
There are evenings when you wish to drink something hot and delicious other than tea or regular coffee. Spicy, creamy, and hot peppery mushroom cappuccino is a delight for a wintry evening.Read More
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5 to 6 sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp butter
- Crushed black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat butter in a pan and add chopped garlic.
- Then add sliced mushrooms salt, and pepper and cook until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Set aside.
- Heat another pan, add oil and bay leaf, chopped garlic cloves, and chopped onions.
- Cook for a min and add carrots.
- Add the remaining sliced mushrooms and give a stir.
- Add vegetable stock and cook for 4 to 5 min.
- Discard the bay leaf.
- Blend the vegetables and mushroom mixture until smooth.
- Add cream and again blend the mixture.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and add the mushroom puree, vegetable stock, salt, pepper, and cream.
- Mix well.
- Cook for a couple of minutes.
- For serving, pour the soup in a mug.
- Add the saut?ed mushrooms and top with whipped cream and olive oil.
- Serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.