Papeta Par Eeda By Shazia Khan
Papeta Par Eeda
Did you know that pregnant women can suffer from Vitamin B6 deficiency due to nausea during the first trimester? Potato is a rich source of Vitamin B6. Chef Shazia Khan shares a recipe using potato and eggs that will make you drool.Read More
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 3 Boiled Potatoes
- 2 Chopped Garlic
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt and Water as required
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Sliced Tomato
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan , Add onions, garlic, cumin seeds, green chilies and turmeric powder and sauté.
- Add the potato slices, salt and water.
- Mix well and cook on a low flame.
- Seperate the egg white and add salt to it.
- Whisk the egg whites till stiff, fold in the yolk.
- Check potatoes and when they are properly cooked, spread egg mixture evenly on top of the potatoes.
- Place the tomato slices and coriander leaves.
- Cover the lid and cook till done.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.