Papaya Paratha By LF Team
You may have eaten aloo paratha, gobhi paratha or paneer paratha. But have you tried the papaya paratha? Here's a simple recipe with delicious fruit stuffing that makes the paratha drool-worthy.Read More
- For the dough
- 2-3 cups flour
- 2 tsp oil
- For the stuffing
- 1 cup grated papaya
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp mango powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl, add flour, water and salt.
- Knead it well to form a dough.
- FOR the stuffing: In a mixing bowl, add grated papaya, chopped green chillies, cumin seeds, chopped coriander leaves, red chilli powder, mango powder, garam masala and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Then, make balls of the small portion of the dough.
- Roll out the dough ball into a medium size roti, and add the stuffing at the center of the dough.
- Seal the edges of the dough.
- Again, roll out the dough in the shape of a paratha.
- Brush the pan with oil.
- Heat the paratha and brush the paratha with oil on both the sides.
- Cook until both the sides turn golden brown.
- Your papaya paratha is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.