Papad Spring Roll By Ripu Daman Handa
Papad Spring Roll
A crispy, fried and delicious appetiser, papad spring roll is simply irresistible.Read More
- 2 to 3 papads
- 1 onion peeled
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 yellow bell pepper juliennes
- 1 red bell pepper juliennes
- 1 red cabbage juliennes
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tsp red chilli sauce
- black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 1 to 2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onion, chopped ginger and garlic and saute.
- Add capsicums, cabbage, chopped red chilli, salt, black pepper powder and red chilli sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients well and set aside on a muslin cloth.
- Wrap the stuffing and drain the excess oil.
- Roast the papads in another pan and roll them.
- Fill the papad rolls with the prepared stuffing and serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.