Papad ki kadhi By Shraddha Varma
Papad ki kadhi
A yogurt-based main dish with raw papad.Read More
- 1/2 cup besan
- 1 cup curd
- 1/2 teaspoon haldi powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon methi seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon jeera (cumin) and mustard seeds
- 3 raw papad
- Water - as needed
- Salt as per taste
- Take a bowl add curd, gramflour, and water; mix well.
- Add haldi powder and red chilli powder.
- Heat oil in pan and add methi, jeera, and mustard seeds.
- Add mixture in it.
- Boil it for 10 mins or until almost thick and add salt.
- Now crush the papads into the mixture and let it boil.
- Papad ki kadhi is ready to serve.