Papa A La Huancaina
Want to impress your guests with a unique appetizer? Try Chef Ranveer Brar’s recipe of Papa a la Huancaina, a potato-based cold appetizer. This dish of soft-boiled potatoes covered with spicy and creamy cheese sauce is simply delectable.Read More
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 2 tbsp aji amarillo chilli paste
- 125 ml evaporated milk
- 6 soda crackers
- 2 tbsp processed cheese
- 5 lettuce leave
- In a blender jar, add cracker, processed cheese, evaporated milk and prepare a paste.
- Add the mixture in a bowl, Aji Amarillo chilli paste and mix it well. Add salt and mix.
- Slice the boiled potatoes. Add lettuce leaves on a plate. Add the boiled potatoes, sauce.
- Garnish with olives, bell peppers, boiled eggs and parsley leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.