Pao De Quaijo By Maria Goretti
Pao De Quaijo
In this episode, Chef Maria Goretti shows you how to make Pao de Quaijo, Brazilian cheese balls containing Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese among other ingredients. Also, this recipe is easy to make.Read More
- 200 ml milk
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 320 gm tapioca flour
- 60 gm mozzarella cheese
- 60 gm grated parmesan cheese
- In a heated pan add milk, oil, salt and mix it.
- Add tapioca flour and keep stirring.
- Add the batter in a bowl and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese mix it up and prepare small balls of it.
- On a baking tray place the balls and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Garnish it with butter and Pao de quaijo is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.