Panjeeri Ladoo By Shazia Khan
Panjeeri Ladoos are a powerhouse of nutrition and energy. These ladoos are made using makhanas, edible gum, nuts and desi ghee. Chef Shazia Khan shares the authentic and traditional recipe for these ladoos.Read More
- 400 gms Desi Ghee
- 1 cup Lotus Seeds
- 1 cup Edible Gum
- 1 tbsp Melon Seeds
- 25 gms Cashew Nuts
- 25 gms Almonds
- 25 gms Pistachios
- 400 gms Whole Wheat Flour
- 60 gms Semolina
- 1 tbsp Roasted Ajwain
- 1 tbsp Dry Ginger Powder
- 250 gms Powdered Sugar
- Chopped Pistachios for garnish
- In deep pan or kadhai.
- Heat ghee (approx 100gm) fry phul makhane in it.
- Fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Keep aside.
- Now Fry edible gum or gond ghee.
- On a low flame 3-4 minutes.
- After frying take them out in that plate.
- Now fry melon seeds along with all the nuts and and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a kadhai (approx 350gm).
- Roast Wheat it on medium flame till it turn brown.
- Keep moving wheat flour, don't let it to stick with pan surface.
- It will spread a nice aroma in your kitchen, and its ghee separates and a layer of ghee comes at the top at that time wheat flour is perfectly roasted.
- Now that it out in a bowl.
- Now dry roast semolina until golden brown.
- Keep aside.
- Mix sooji and wheat flour in a bowl and let it cool down.
- Coarsely Crush phool makhana and edible gum (gond) in a grinder and transfer in a bowl.
- Crush dry fruits coarsely and mix this with grinded phool makhana and edible gum.
- Add ajwain to the mixture and mix well.
- When the wheat and sooji mixture cool down, add all the mixture to it and mix it well.
- Now add sugar powder to it and mix until combined.
- Shape the ladoo and store in an airtight container.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.