Panjeeri is a staple and popular preparation from Punjab. It's usually eaten during winters and is also treated as a nutritional supplement due to its healthy ingredients.Read More
- 15 dried dates
- 2 tbsp watermelon seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp dry coconut
- 20 almonda
- 350 gm fox nuts
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 250 gm sugar
- A pinch of saffron
- Heat ghee and fry watermelon seed till light brown.
- Roast poppy seeds and grated dry coconut till light brown and add in the bowl.
- Cut dates in quarters and soak in water for some time.
- In hot ghee fry almonds on low flame till light brown and add in the bowl.
- Cut fox nuts in halves and fry in ghee till crispy and light brown.
- Add all fried ingredients in a pan with fox nuts.
- Add turmeric powder and toss.
- Add sugar, apinch of saffron and cook the ingredients with sugar till sugar has reached 1 thread consistancy.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.