A nutritious winter dessert made from whole wheat flour, which is popular in Northern region of India.Read More
- 5 cups ghee
- 3 tsp edible gum
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp watermelon seeds
- ½ cup lotus seeds
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pistachios
- Heat ghee in a saucepan and fry edible gum in it. Remove the fried edible ghee into a bowl.
- Crush them with a spoon In the same saucepan, fry pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds and lotus seeds.
- Grind them into a mixer grinder and add them to the crushed edible gum. Mix them well together.
- For the Panjeeri: Heat ghee in a saucepan. Add wheat flour carom seeds and the crushed mixture.
- Mix them well and transfer the whole mixture into a bowl.
- Add powdered sugar to the mixture and mix them well.
- Garnish it with chopped pistachios and sliced cherries.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.