Pani puri masala By LF Team
Pani puri masala
Pani Puri or Golgappas is one of the most popular street foods in India. You can now serve it at your dining table, thanks to this spice blend recipe. Try this recipe, and your kids will surely love this homemade pani puri.Read More
- 25 gm coriander seeds
- 25 gm cumin seeds
- 25 gm chilli powder
- 50 gm dry mango powder
- 10 gm black pepper powder
- 1 tsp black salt
- salt to taste
- Roast coriander seeds and cumin seeds in a saucepan.
- Then, grind them in a mixer grinder.
- Transfer the masala to a bowl.
- Add chilli powder, dry mango powder, pepper powder, asafoetida, black salt and salt.
- Make sure you balance all the spices well to get a good flavour.
- You can use this pani puri masala fresh or later (It will stay fresh for a couple of days).
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.