- 1cup blanched paneer
- 1cup small chopped onion and capsicum
- 2tsp tomato sauce
- 2tsp chilly sauce,salt
- 1tsp red chilly powder 1small tomato deseeded
- black pepper powder schezwan sauce
- processed cheese
- Take oil in a pan and saute onion and capsicum.
- Add both the sauces salt and paneer.
- Stir fry and add black pepper powder red chilly powder.
- At last add tomatoes and the stuffing is ready.
- Take the tortillas apply the schezwan sauce and put some grated CHEESE.
- Then put the stuffing all over the tortillas and again grate cheese on top of it.
- Cover it with another tortilla and roast it on a pan with olive oil.
- Serve with chutney and sauce.