Paneer tikka tortellini with green mango curry, buttered poched stuffed mushrooms and baby beets. By Aakash jain
Paneer tikka tortellini with green mango curry, buttered poched stuffed mushrooms and baby beets.
Well this is a fusion of indian and italian food. I love these 2 cuisine from the bottom of my heart. If i talk about tortellini it is a stuffed pasta usually stuffed with ricotta cheese but here i stuffed it with indian twist with paneer tikka which an indian tandoor snack.Read More
- FOR PASTA :- Maida (refined flou150gms
- Samolina :- 60gms
- Egg yolks :- 4-5 no.depending upon the elasticity of dough.
- Salt a pinch
- Olive oil :- 2 tablespoon.
- FOR PANEER TIKK:- paneer 150gms cut into small cubes.
- Hung curd :- 1 cup.
- Mustard oil :- 2 tablespoon
- Degi mirch :- 1 teaspoon
- Dhaniya powder :- 2 teaspoon
- Ajwain (carrom seed:- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt :- to taste.
- Green chilly paste:- 1/2teaspoon ginger garlic paste :- 1 teaspoon.
- Kasoori methi:- 1/2teaspoon
- Jeera powder :- 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder :- 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter :- for brushing the paneer cubes.
- Chaat masala :- a pinch.
- FOR GREEN MANGO CURRY :- raw mangoes :- 2 no. Onion :- 1no. Medium size (Chopped)
- Jeera (cumin seed:- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Red chilly powder:- 1/4 teaspoon.
- Sugar :- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt :- to taste.
- Coconut milk:- 1/4 cup.
- Refined oil :- 2 tablespoon.
- FOR STUFFED MUSHROOM:- mushrooms:- 8 no. Medium size.
- Spinach:- 1/2 cup
- Cheese ( any processed chees:- 1/4th cup grated.
- Mushrooms stalks.
- Onion :- 1no. (Chopped)
- Garlic :- 1/2 teaspoon (choppebutter : 2 tablespoon for poching.
- FOR BABY BEETS:- baby beetroot. :- 2no.
- Salt:- a pinch.
- Olive oil :- 1 tablespoon
- Crushed pepper:- 1 teaspoon.
- To begin with this recipe firstly start with making the tortellini dough. Take a clean bowl add maida, salt samolina and olive oil. Give it a mix. Now start adding egg yolks one by one.. make sure the dough should be tight. Give it a good hand work and make a smooth tight dough. Rest it for 40-45 min. After 45 minutes cut the dough into four equal parts and start rolling it with a rolling pin or pasta maker machine dust it with some dry maida if it gets stick at some part. Make a thin sheet make sure it should be so thin that you can see your hand on the other side. Don’t worry it won’t get burst because pasta dough has more elasticity. Now cut the pasta sheet into 3”*3” size square shape.
- Now make paneer tikka. Firstly cut small paneer cubes so that it could stuff inside the pasta sheet. Now make the masala of paneer tikka using hung curd. Take a bowl add mustard oil to it now add degi mirch and mix it well. Now add hung curd all the ground masalas salt and green chilly paste and ginger garlic paste. Give it a nice mix and the masala is ready. Marinate the paneer tikka pices into it for about an hour. Now take a grill pan heat a tablespoon of oil into it. Put the paneer tikka pieces into wooden skewers and place it on a hot pan. Give it a good golden brown colour and grill them until fully cooked. Now take it out in a bowl and add melted butter to it add some chaat masala and your paneer tikka is ready.
- Now stuff this paneer tikka into pasta sheets and rolled them into tortellini shaped pasta. As shown in the picture. Blanch the tortellini in the water for about 2 minutes. After removing it put some butter in a pan add some chopped garlic and then add tortellini pasta into it. Cook it for 1 minute and salt a pinch, a pinch of oregano and a pinch of chilly flakes as well. Your tortellini is ready.
- For making green mango curry boil the raw mangoes and blend them until a smooth paste. Do not add water while blending. Take a pan heat the oil now temper some jeera into it and then add chopped onions. Cook it for 1-2 minutes until translucent in colour then add green mango paste. Now add salt to taste, chilly powder, sugar. Now add some coconut milk and make it a sweet and sour curry. Cook until little tick.
- For butter poched mushrooms. Take some mushrooms remove their stalks and cone them from the center. Do not throw the stalks.fine chop the stalks and keep aside. Blanch the spinach leaves and chop them. Now take a pan add some oil heat it and add some garlic to it. Stir it well and then add chopped spinach and chopped mushroom stalks. Saute it well add a pinch of salt and then add cheese to it. Now remove it in a bowl. Cool it down now stuff this spinach in the center of the mushrooms one by one. Now take a pan melt the butter into it on a low flame put these mushrooms into it with the stuffed side up. Keepnit on a low flame only and cover it from the top. Now mushrooms are getting poched in the butter. Cook it for 1-2 minutes and remove it on a plate . Buttered poached mushrooms are ready.
- For baby beet salad. Take some baby beetroots cut them into your choice shape marinate them with some olive oil salt and crushed pepper. Your baby beet salad is ready.
- Now plate all the ingredients like the way i did in the picture and your paneer tikka tortellini with green mango curry buttered poached stuffed mushrooms and baby beets is ready to eat.