Paneer Tikka Pizza Pie By Safiya Dayala
Paneer Tikka Pizza Pie
Its a savoury fusion dish which integrates all time favourites of today's generation. Cheesy Pizza🍕, Crusty Pie 🥧 and Scrumptious Paneer tikka, all combined into one. It will definitely tickle your taste buds. So make and enjoy this yummilicious treat with your loved ones.Read More
- For Pizza Dough
- 50 g Melted butter
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Warm milk
- 1 packet Active dry yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 cup All purpose flour/Maida
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- Warm water as required
- For Paneer Tikka Filling
- 200 g Paneer cubes
- 1 medium sized Capsicum diced
- 1 medium sized Tomato diced
- 1 medium sized Onion diced
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Roasted besan
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp Mustard oil/Regular oil
- Salt to taste
- For Assembling
- 3 tbsp Pizza Sauce/Tomato Ketchup
- Processed Cheese as required
- Mozzarella Cheese as required
- Yogurt as required
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2 tsp Garlic butter/Regular butter
- To make dough, mix all the dough ingredients in a bowl. Add luke warm water and knead till mixture resembles a smooth dough. Cover it and set aside for 2 hrs or until dough becomes double in size.
- To make filling, marinate paneer and veggies with the rest of paneer tikka ingredients and let it rest in fridge for 1 hr.
- Now grill marinated paneer and veggies on skewers/grill pan until charred and keep aside.
- Bring out the dough and punch it to remove all the air and divide it into 3 equal parts.
- Roll the first part of dough into circle of 1/4 inch thickness. Line an 8 inch pizza pan with this circle forming a base.
- For assembling, spread pizza sauce over base dough. Spread grilled paneer and veggies on it. Then top it with grated cheese till covered.
- Now roll the second part of dough in an oval shape of 8 inch length. Put 1 inch cuts vertically with a knife. Place this on the now filled pan and stretch its sides to make it a circle till it covers pan entirely and lattice pattern is formed.
- With the third part of dough, roll into 3 strings and shape it into a braid. Make flower and leaves with the rest. Arrange all this on top of lattice pattern.
- Now brush the entire top with beaten yogurt, sprinkle mixed herbs and chilli flakes. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 mins till top crust becomes golden brown.
- Remove from oven, brush the top with some garlic butter and serve hot.