Paneer Tikka By sachi garg
Paneer tikka is an Indian dish marinated in spices made from chunks of paneer , bell pepper and onions . It is very healthy and tasty and it can be eaten as snacks or veggie with chappati . Means all rounderRead More
- Paneer 300 gms
- Yellow bell pepper 1
- Red bell pepper 1
- Onion 1
- Besan 2 table spoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Kashmiri Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Curd 2 1/2 table spoon
- Mustard oil 1 table spoon
- Oliveoil 2 teaspoon
- Dry Roast besan for 3-4 minutes in non stick pan.
- Take out besan in a bowl.
- Add all the dry masala and salt.
- Mix them all.
- Add curd and make fine paste.
- Add Mustard oil and mix it.
- Cut paneer , bell pepper and onions in square shape.
- Mix paneer, bell pepper and onions in this besan batter.
- Let it merinate for 1/2 hour.
- Then arrange in sequence paneer , Bell pepper and onions in stick .
- Greese the non stick pan with olive oil.
- Now cook it from all the sides rotating the sticks.
- Serve it salad and chutney/dip.