Paneer shashlik sizzler with Dal Makhani
It's a sizzler with a Indian touch that can be tried even at home!Read More
- Paneer, bell peppers, onion, tomato, salt, jeera powder, garam masala, Lemon, coriander, ginger garlic paste, black salt, pepper, butter, maida ,milk ,cheese, corn, spinach, mixed herbs, carrot, beans, peas, French fries, rice,Parsley, Black Dal,turmeric,tomato puree, Aseaphotida, Red chilli, Ginger, Green chillies ,amul cream And white butter.
- For Paneer - we need cubes of paneer, red and green capsicum, tomato's ,onion diced, Ginger garlic paste, Red chilli flakes, black salt, garam masala and vinegar. Mix it well. Place them on a grilled pan with and shallow fry. Keep separatly once fried both side.
- For white sauce - take butter, maida mix and add milk. Boil once thick add cheese, salt seasoning, Black pepper, mixed herbs, American corn, spinach and garlic mix well and keep aside.
- For rice-take a pan add butter, garlic, parsley ,salt, Mixed herbs. Mix well and keep aside.
- For dal makhani - firstly boil the Dal that's soaked overnight.Add salt n turmeric Boil for 5-6 whistles. For tempering add butter, aesaphotida, Jeera, garlic, ginger, red chilli and garam masala powder, add tomato puree,salt .mix it into the Dal. Mix well add kasuri methi, cream and white butter.
- Make French fries - boil 2 potatoes. Rinse it in hot n cold water. Fry it .
- Finally plating on sizzling plate.